We are pleased to announce our panel guest speakers for this year’s Fashion Forum held at the COWO Campus Monday February 18th 2019.
Sacramento, CA – February 18th, 2019. Sacramento Fashion Week (SACFW) is pleased to announce the speakers for this years “Fashion Forum”; held February 18th, 2019 at the COWO Campus, located at 1507 21st
Street Sacramento from 6-8PM.
The Fashion Forum this year will be hosted by Bianca Ventura a radio personality from 102.5 KSFM. This year’s forum is being produced by the Student Fashion Association of Sacramento State University. Panel guest speakers will be as follows:
● Chandra Bourne – Owner of Cast Images—a full-service licensed talent agency representing models, actors, and kids (est. 1991.) She opened the agency after working as a professional model and actress in Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, and Milan;
● Soledad Mendez – Currently working as a learning leader and educator at Paul Mitchell – The School Sacramento. She has been active in the beauty industry for over 10 years.
● Dr. Dong Shen – a Fashion Merchandising and Design Faculty Advisor at
Sacramento State University;
● Kuks (Prince) Singh – an award-winning international photographer and fashion designer. He is now also the Founder and Creative Director of COWO Campus, a new shared office-space facility for the creative community within Sacramento;
● Olivia Armstead – with a decade of experience in the Fashion Industry. Olivia currently specializes in Public Relations as well as Advertising and Media coordination.
● Tim Engle – Sacramento commercial photographer and native, Tim Engle cultivated a passion for photography in his early teens and has since successfully turned that love into a successful business. Tim has been a part of the Sacramento Fashion Week photography team since 2012.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Kaelyn Paprock (K.P.)